There’s no greater joy than traveling with loved ones. Here are ultimate family travel quotes that will inspire your next trip!
Family Travel Quotes for You and Your Loved Ones
When I was little, my parents would take me on adventures around the world. And while I may not remember every single trip, it’s always a delight to look back on old pictures.
Whether you need ideas for your scrapbook collection, or you need some convincing for your next vacay, these traveling with family quotes are sure to spark wanderlust.
Best Travel with Family Quotes
- Family vacation is one of the best things in life!
- Nothing beats spending time with the people you love most in the world!
- Seeing your kids smile makes all the stress and planning worth it.
- Spending quality time with your family is priceless.
- Home is not a place, it is wherever your family is.
- Family trips are simple, crazy, stressful, fun, and totally worth it.
- A weekend away with my family is just what I need right now.
- Grateful for this chance to travel with my family.
- Our family getaways are always filled with good food and lots of laughter.
- Living my best life with my family by my side.
- This family trip is my new favorite memory.
- Making memories with you is my favorite thing to do.
Short Travel Quotes with Family
- Vacation time is family time.
- We’re out of the house and having fun!
- Always say yes to family travel.
- We’re off on a family trip!
- Having a blast with my family!
- Best. Family. Trip. Ever.
- Dreaming of my next family vacation.
- Family vacation goals!
- Time to go on a family vacation!
- Give your kids memories, not things.
- Families that travel together stay together.
- Family vacations are always a good idea.
- Family bonding time!
- Let’s make some memories!
- Vacation mode activated.
- We’re off to explore the world!
Cute Family Travel Quotes for Instagram
- Vacations are meant to be shared with the people we love the most.
- “What’s your favorite place?” I don’t have a favorite place. I have my favorite people. And, whenever I’m with my favorite people, it becomes my favorite place.
- Instead of sitting at home on our phones, we were out making priceless memories.
- Living life to the fullest right now and I could not be happier.
- Life is meant to be enjoyed alongside your family.
- “We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.” – Winnie the Pooh.
- Living in the moment and enjoying this family vacation.
- “Any day spent with you is my favorite day” – A.A. Milne.
- The most beautiful things in life are not things. They are people, places, memories, and pictures. They are feelings and moments, smiles and laughter.
- I live to explore the world with the people I love the most.
Family Beach Vacation Quotes
- Paradise consists of a warm beach and my family.
- The best family getaway is a trip to the beach!
- Nothing beats relaxing on the beach with my family next to me.
- Life is better barefoot with your family hand in hand.
- My toes in the sand, the sun on my face, and my family by my side. This is paradise.
Family Weekend Getaway Quotes
- Weekend getaway with the family is always a good idea.
- There’s nothing like a weekend getaway with your favorite people in the world.
- Can’t wait to have fun with my awesome family this weekend!
- It’s so important to make time for your family, even when it’s just a quick weekend getaway.
- All set for a weekend getaway with my family!
- I’m so happy to be here with my family this weekend!
- Family + adventure = the best kind of weekend!
- Weekend getaway is all about family bonding.
- Nothing like a fun family weekend getaway!
- It’s time to go on a weekend getaway with my family!
More Classic Family Travel Quotes
- “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali.
- “Happiness is only real when shared.” – Jon Krakauer.
- “Home is people. Not a place.” – Robin Hobb.
- “Take only memories, leave only footprints.” – Chief Seattle.
- “Oh, the places you’ll go” – Dr. Seuss.
Family Adventure Quotes
- This weekend, we’re going on a family adventure!
- Let’s go get lost!
- The best thing you can give your family is a lifetime of adventures.
- Teach your kids the importance of going on adventures by doing it with them.
- Life is about the adventures you take and the memories you make. So travel often and live life with open eyes and an open heart.
- “May your adventures bring you closer together, even as they take you far away from home.” – Trenton Lee Stewart.
- Today is a good day for a family adventure.
- Adventures are the best ways to learn.
- Going on an adventure is only considered an adventure if your family is involved.
- We are a family of adventurers.
- We are going on a little adventure.
- It’s time to go on a family adventure!
- What can I say, we love our little family adventures.
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller.
- Adventures are the best gift you could ever give to kids.
- Life was made for good family and great adventures.
- “Blessed are the curious as they shall have adventures.” – Lovelle Drachman.
- No Wi-Fi out here, but I found a better connection.
Family Road Trip Quotes
- We’re about to hit the road for a weekend getaway!
- “A road trip is a way for the whole family to spend time together and annoy each other in interesting new places.” – Tom Lichtenheld.
- No road is long with good company.
- “Life is too short to not go on that spontaneous road trip with your family.” – Fred Connors.
- Some roads aren’t meant to be traveled alone.
Need more road trip caption ideas? I got you!
Funny Family Vacation Instagram Captions
- My favorite childhood memory is my parents paying for my holidays.
- “There are two kinds of travel: first class and with children.” – Robert Benchley.
Other Quotes About Travel and Family
- You won’t regret going on that family trip. But you will regret not going.
- If you want your family to love each other more, go on a family trip.
- Having kids is a reason to travel, never a reason to stop.
- A vacation with my family is always the best way to spend my time!
- In order to have a successful trip, you only need your family. The rest is minor details.
- Not all classrooms have four walls.
- Don’t just tell your children about the world. Show them.
- Nothing shows your love more to your kids than spending time with them.
- Forget the stress of the vacation, just soak up all the memories together.
- Family trips will not be perfect. There will be bumps along the way. But the memories you make are unlike anything else.
- Deciding not to travel with kids because they won’t remember is like not reading them books because they won’t remember the stories you read them.
- You won’t look back and wish you worked more. Go on that family trip.
- Nothing grows our family bond stronger than these family vacations.
- We ate delicious food, laughed till we cried, explored new places, and tried new things. We enjoyed this family trip to its fullest.
- You can’t buy happiness, but this sure did come close.
- I’ll keep these memories in my heart until our next family trip.
- My favorite family selfie out of this entire trip.
- If only we could stay like this forever.
Famous Quotes About Traveling with Family
- “When you travel with children, you are giving something that can never be taken away… Experience, exposure and a way of life.” – Pamela T. Chandler.
- “Build traditions of family vacations and trips and outings. These memories will never be forgotten by your children.” – Ezra Taft Benson.
- “Travel is not a reward for working, it’s education for living.” – Anthony Bourdain.
- “We have such a brief opportunity to pass on to our children our love for this Earth, and to tell our stories. These are the moments when the world is made whole. In my children’s memories, the adventures we’ve had together in nature will always exist.” – Richard Louv.
- “Traveling in the company of those we love is home in motion.” – Leigh Hunt.
- “There are no perfect parents and there are no perfect children, but there are plenty of perfect moments along the way.” – Dave Willis.
- “Happiness is planning a trip to somewhere new, with someone you love.” – Marty Rubin.
- “Every day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.” – Charles R. Swindoll.
- “Travel is like an endless university. You never stop learning.” – Harvey Lloyd.
- “Children will not remember you for the vacation you provided, but for the way you made them feel during that vacation.” – Allen Richardson.
- “And at the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling.” – Shanti.
- “The greatest legacy we can leave our children is happy memories.” – Og Mandino.
- “Traveling is like going to the library! The more you travel, the more you will feel as if reading books!” – Mehmet Murat İldan.
- “My ideal travel companions are my family.” – Pharrell Williams.
Don’t forget to pin these family trip captions for later and follow me on IG @mysuitcasejourneys for more inspo!
Need additional caption ideas?
Check out these other travel quotes.