Did I get you with that corny title? Oops, sorry, not sorry. BUT, I promise these Budapest quotes are GOLD.
Budapest Quotes for Instagram
I recently checked Budapest off my bucket list and I’m not exaggerating when I say this city really is the Buda-best!
The views, the beef goulash, the thermal baths… Thinking about its irresistible charms is totally making me want to book another trip back.
If you’re looking for IG captions ideas, or you need some vacation inspo, these Budapest travel quotes are your perfect dose of daily wanderlust.
Best Quotes About Budapest
- Here for the views and thermal baths.
- You can find me in Budapest.
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a plane ticket to Budapest. And that’s pretty much the same thing.
- There’s Budapest… And then there’s everywhere else.
- That’s one item off the bucket list. Hello, Budapest.
- Sorry for what I said when I wasn’t eating Lángos in Budapest.
- It’s bad manners to keep Budapest waiting.
- Let’s cancel our plane tickets home and stay in Budapest forever.
- Budapest sights & unforgettable nights.
- Happiness is not a state of mind, but a trip to Budapest.
- If the question involves Budapest, the answer is yes.
- There’s no time to be bored in Budapest.
- From now on, sweet dreams are made of goulash and sightseeing in Budapest.
- One day if I go to heaven, I’ll say, “It ain’t bad, but it ain’t Budapest.”
Short Budapest Instagram Captions
- Daydreaming in Budapest.
- Budapest is my happy place.
- Budapest stole my heart.
- I love you to Budapest and back.
- Keep calm and go to Budapest.
- Budapest is calling and I must go.
- Greetings from Budapest.
- Keep calm and love Budapest.
- If lost, return to Budapest.
- Have you tried Lángos?
- Cue the Lángos and sightseeing.
- Fueled by Lángos and thermal baths.
- Any day is a good day in Budapest.
- Budapest days and sunny rays.
- Budapest, I’m yours!
- I left my heart in Budapest.
- I’d rather be in Budapest.
- Take me to Budapest.
- Meet me in Budapest.
- Budapest, you’re too pretty!
- Budapest officially has my heart.
- Once upon a time in Budapest.
- P.S. I love Budapest.
- Budapest is always a good idea.
- See you in Budapest.
Funny Budapest Puns
- Hungary for adventure.
- Let me Liszt all the things I love about this city.
- Could this city be any more Buda-ful?
- This city is the Buda-best.
- Check out this Buda-ful view!
- Budapest is Buda-ful.
- I hope I’m not pest-ering you with all my vacation photos!
- Oh my goth! The Hungarian Parliament Building is breathtaking!
- I was Hungary, so I went on a dinner cruise to check out the Buda-ful view.
- Budapest is off the chain bridge.
- My life in Ruin Bars.
- Hungarian wine puns are in pour taste.
- Having a grape time in Buda-pest!
- Too Hungary to think of a pun.
- I’m a Hungary Hungry Hippo.
- The food in Hungary is stew-pendous.
- Never went hungry in Hungary.
- Staying fed, even though I’m in Hungary.
- I’m in Budapest. Yes, Soros-ly.
- This river cruise is very relaxing. I’m just going with the flow.
- Don’t be such a Budapest.
- Had the pest time in Budapest.
- I didn’t want to come to Budapest, but I caved in.
Quotes About Budapest Baths
- Today’s forecast: 100% chance of thermal baths.
- Home is where the thermal bath is.
- Strip and take a dip.
- Let your troubles wash away.
- Dress Code: Bikinis.
- Spa Patrol.
- I came to Gellért to blow off some steam.
- You’ll Rudas the day.
- What happens in the thermal bath stays in the thermal bath.
- Life is simple, just add water.
- Relaxed state of mind.
- Sometimes, the most productive thing you can do is relax.
- Who needs therapy when you can have a hot bath.
Other Budapest Captions
- Left my heart in Budapest, better go back and get it.
- Today’s good mood is sponsored by Budapest.
- Thank you, Budapest, for making me feel so alive.
- Whatever you need, you’ll find it in Budapest.
- I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally, I’m just in Budapest.
- All you need is love and a little bit of Budapest.
- Budapest calories don’t count, right? RIGHT!?
- Sorry for what I said when I wasn’t cruising down the Danube river in Budapest.
- No Mom, I haven’t picked up Hungarian yet…
- Oh darling, why don’t we just stay in Budapest.
- Add Budapest to your bucket list. I promise you won’t regret it.
- If you can’t go to heaven, Budapest is the next best thing.
- Any Hungarian families want to adopt me?
- Off to Budapest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- Budapest exists to remind you that your dreams are real.
- It’s a Budapest thing, you wouldn’t understand.
- How can you complain in a place like Budapest?
- PSA: Update your address book – I live in Budapest now.
Famous Budapest Quotes
- “Budapest is a prime site for dreams.” – M. John Harrison.
- “In Budapest, you’ll find experiences like nothing else in Europe: Feel your stress ebb away as you soak in hundred-degree water, surrounded by opulent Baroque domes and by Speedo-and-bikini-clad Hungarians. Ogle some of Europe’s most richly decorated interiors, which echo a proud little nation’s bygone glory days.” – Rick Steves.
- “Budapest in late May is a city of lilacs. The sweet, languid, rather sleepy smell of lilacs wafts everywhere. And it is a city of lovers, many of them quite middle-aged. Walking with their arms around each other, embracing and kissing on park benches. A sensuousness very much bound up (it seems to me) with the heady ubiquitous smell of lilacs.” – Joyce Carol Oates.
- “I love Budapest for all the right reasons – architecture, romance, and sticky apricot jam – and some of the wrong ones, too – killer pálinka, rickety trolleybuses, and spending way too much time in the Turkish baths.” – Steve Fallon.
- “Want to go away with me? To the lakes, or to Budapest?” – A Short Film About Love.
- “Of course it’s not all foie gras and fine wines. There are other pleasures, just as awesome. Maybe, maybe even more awesome.” – Anthony Bourdain.
Don’t forget to pin these Budapest Instagram quotes and follow me @mysuitcasejourneys!
Need additional ideas for IG?
Check out these other caption guides.