Breathtaking landscapes, rich cultural diversity, delicious food, historic wonders… The beauty of the Great White North might be difficult to convey through words, but these quotes about Canada paint just the right picture!
Inspirational Quotes About Canada
Canadians are known for being some of the nicest people in the world. So, being the “nice Canadian” that I am, I have put together the ultimate captions guide to help you beat writer’s block 😉
Best Canada Quotes
Let’s kick off this list with some of my favorite sayings!
- Tim Hortons. The first stop of every road trip in Canada.
- Canada: The world’s best-kept secret.
- Discovering Canada, one adventure at a time.
- Embracing the wild and free in Canada.
- Canada is always a good idea.
- Home is where the maple leaf is.
- From coast to coast, Canada never disappoints.
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can live in Canada. And that’s pretty much the same thing.
- Experience the magic of Canada’s wildlife, where encounters with nature are extraordinary.
- Sorry, not sorry for all the maple syrup puns.
- Canada – where the mountains meet the sea.
- Discovering Canada’s hidden gems, one road trip at a time.
- In Canada, it’s beer, hockey, and then everything else.
- Hockey, poutine, and all things Canadian.
- From snow-capped peaks to pristine lakes, Canada is a photographer’s dream.
- Chasing waterfalls and adventure in the heart of Canada.
- Canada, where nature paints its most magnificent landscapes.
- Life is better in flannel and hiking boots
Short Quotes About Canada
We all have short attention span nowadays. Keep it brief and to the point.
- Oh, Canada!
- Meanwhile, in Canada.
- The Great White North.
- Canadian vibes.
- I’m on the Eh Team.
- Canadian adventures.
- Falling for Canada all over again.
- Lakes, mountains, and good vibes.
- Moose country.
- Canada is hockey.
- Hockey nation.
- Welcome to Canada, eh!
- The True North strong and free.
- Lost in Canada’s beauty.
- Just another Tuesday in Canada.
- Poutine love.
- Living the Canadian dream.
Quotes About Being Canadian
Show off local trips and why you’re blessed to call Canada home.
- Made in Canada.
- Canadian Made. Canadian Raised.
- On behalf of all Canadians, sorry for being so awesome all the time.
- I’m Canadian. What’s your superpower?
- Every time I hear a mean joke about being Canadian, I go to the hospital and get my feelings checked for free.
- Canadian girls do it better.
- Proud to be Canadian.
- Canadian pride.
- Proud to be a Canuck.
- Proud to be a part of the Can-eh-da club.
- Keep calm and… I’m Canadian. I’m always calm.
- I’m not saying Canadians are better than Americans. I’m saying we have free healthcare.
Destination-Specific Canada Captions
- I’ll BC-ing you later.
- Vancouver is always a good idea.
- Dear Vancouver, I love you but we need to talk about the rain.
- Wandering through the enchanting landscapes of the Canadian Rockies.
- It’s a Banff thing, you wouldn’t understand.
- I’m not a photographer, but I can picture us in Banff.
- No bad days in Banff.
- Banff: Where adventure begins.
- Don’t go chasing Niagara Falls.
- A bad day in Toronto is still better than a good day anywhere else.
- There’s so much to CN do in Toronto.
- I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally, I’m just in Toronto.
- P.S. I love Toronto.
- La vie est belle à Montreal.
- I came, I saw, I conquered… a poutine in Montreal.
- Someone was talking badly about Canada, but I was having Nunavut!
- Yukon see the Northern lights from here!
- Having a Fundy time!
For more quotes on the west coast, see my “Vancouver Quotes” post.
Other Canada Instagram Captions
Need more ideas for Instagram? I gotchu!
- The beauty of Canada takes my breath away.
- Falling more in love with Canada every day.
- Life is better with a side of poutine.
- Capturing the vibrant colors of Canada’s autumn foliage.
- The mountains are calling and I must go.
- Making the most of every moment in Canada.
- Chasing waterfalls and making memories in Canada.
- Where the air is crisp and the scenery is breathtaking.
- From coast to coast, Canada never fails to impress.
- The perfect balance of city and country life.
- Canada, where the landscapes are as diverse as the people.
- Discovering new wonders in every province.
- The best kind of road trip is a Canadian one.
- Toques, Tim Hortons, and true love for this country.
A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. And I mean… Who doesn’t love a good pun and funny jokes about Canada!
- Hi Canada, very ice to meet you!
- This trip cost us deerly, but it was worth it.
- I can’t be-leaf how beautiful Canada is!
- Canada is eh okay.
- Canada is Double Double the fun. (Double Double is a classic drink at Tim Hortons.)
- Having a part-eh.
- Nice to peak you.
- May the forest be with you.
- Canadian weather is snow joke.
- There’s snow place like the mountains.
- It’s the moose wonderful time of the year.
- I Canada believe this place!
- Aboat time.
- What the puck!
- Canadians are ‘eh holes.
- Me + Canada: Weed be good together.
- Don’t go bacon my heart.
- I just found out Canada isn’t real. Turns out, it was all maple leaf.
- Life is better when we hockey stick together.
More Funny Quotes About Canada
- Maybe she’s born with it. Maybe it’s maple leaves.
- One day, Canada will take over the world. Then, you’ll all be sorry.
- What are the two seasons in Canada? Winter and July!
- You know you’re in Canada when you describe location based on which Tim Horton’s it is by.
- Social distancing. Please stand 46 Timbits apart.
- If you didn’t roll up the rim, did you even have coffee?
- What do you call a sophisticated American? A Canadian.
- What’s the difference between a Canadian and a unicorn? Nothing, they’re both fictional characters.
- In Canada, winter isn’t a season, it’s a lifestyle.
Famous Quotes About Canada
You’d be surprised at how many influential figures are Canadians, or love visiting the Great White North. Here’s what all the famous celebrities, writers, and world leaders are saying about Canada.
- “Canada is not just a place on the map, it’s a feeling of warmth and unity.” – Justin Trudeau.
- “Canada will always be home to me.” – Céline Dion.
- “Canada is the essence of not being afraid to be yourself.” – Bryan Adams.
- “I always tell people that if I move anywhere, it would be Toronto.” – Kendrick Lamar.
- “Canada is a really big melting pot of cultures, so we ended up with a giant mosaic of different music.” – Alessia Cara.
- “Every Canadian has a complicated relationship with the United States, whereas Americans think of Canada as the place where the weather comes from.” – Margaret Atwood.
- “It’s only November, and I can’t remember the last time I was warm.” – Jessica Martinez.
- “Real Canada is where people wear sweaters for survival, not style.” – Mark Leiren-Young.
- “Canada is like a loft apartment over a really great party.” – Robin Williams.
- “It is wonderful to feel the grandness of Canada in the raw.” – Emily Carr.
- “It’s Niagara Falls. It’s one of the most beautiful natural wonders in the world. Who wouldn’t want to walk across it?” – Nik Wallenda.
- “Canada’s the best country in the world.” – Justin Bieber.
- “And some places you been before are so great that you don’t even mind going back. Some places you been before you don’t ever want to go back, you know, like Montreal in the Winter.” – Morgan Freeman.
- “Canada is one of the most impressive countries in the world.” – Barack Obama.
- “I believe the world needs more Canada.” – Bono.
- “When I’m in Canada, I feel this is what the world should be like.” – Jane Fonda.
- “I love Canada, always.” – Melanie Fiona.
Need more ideas?
Check out these other caption guides.
Don’t forget to pin these Canada captions for Instagram and follow me @mysuitcasejourneys for more travel inspo!