Vancouver is one of the absolute most beautiful cities in the world. And I’m not just saying that because I’m from here and I’m partially biased lol! Not only is it the Hollywood North of the film industry, it’s so incredibly photogenic that you can expect to find cute Instagram photo spots in every corner. If you are planning a Vancouver trip, be sure to get your camera ready. Here are 50 Vancouver quotes for Instagram in case you need a little caption inspiration for those travel shots.
Table of Contents
Best Vancouver Quotes
- Vancouver is always a good idea.
- Happiness is holding tickets that say Vancouver.
- Here for the mountain views and ocean air.
- All you need is love and an umbrella.
- A bad day in Vancouver is still better than a good day anywhere else.
- Sorry for what I said when I wasn’t watching the sunset over English Bay.
- Dear Vancouver, I love you but we need to talk about the rain.
Short Vancouver Quotes
- Good morning Vancouver.
- Once upon a time in Vancouver…
- I left my heart in Vancouver.
- Meet me in Stanley Park.
- Just another rainy day in Vancouver.
- I really, really like Vancouver.
- Let the city set you free.
- Take me to Vancouver Island!
- Mountain air and ocean breeze.
- Dear Vancouver, I will never get over you.
- P.S. I love Vancouver.
Funny Vancouver Puns & Quotes
- Nice to peak you, Vancouver.
- I Canada believe how beautiful Vancouver is.
- To be pacific, I love Vancouver the most.
- Which Canadian city is full of fierce cats? Vancougar!
- Whistler while you work!
- In Vancouver, the seasons are almost winter, winter, still winter, and road construction.
- Vancouver, I’ll BC-ing you later!
- Vancouver? More like Raincouver!
- What did the snow say to the Rocky Mountains? I’ve got you covered.
- Why shouldn’t curlers tell jokes on the ice? Because it might crack up!
- What was the skeleton doing at the hockey game? Driving the zam-boney.
- What the puck!
Love & Inspirational Vancouver Quotes
- Somewhere between living and dreaming, there’s Vancouver.
- Follow your heart, even if it takes you all the way to Vancouver.
- Watching the sun set over Vancouver is something I’ll never forget.
- They say “do what makes you happy” so I bought a ticket to Vancouver.
- Vancouver is the only place where I still smile even when it rains.
- I would give the greatest sunset in the world for one sight of the Vancouver skyline with you.
Famous Quotes About Vancouver
- “I love just how beautiful Vancouver is. I mean, everywhere you look it’s just mountains and ocean.” – Emma Bell.
- “Vancouver is one of my favorite places on Earth. It’s gray and rainy there a lot of the time, but for some reason, even though it’s gray and rainy, I feel like it’s a sunny day.” – Billy Campbell.
- “Canada is one of the most impressive countries in the world.” – Barack Obama.
- “I’m amazed every time I come back to Vancouver at how much it’s changed. You go away for a month and there’s three more tall buildings.” – Bryan Adams.
- “Vancouver is the square root of negative one. Technically it shouldn’t exist, but it does. I can’t imagine living anywhere else.” – Douglas Coupland.
- “I’m living in L.A., but my heart’s in Vancouver.” – Nicholas Lea.
- “I lived in Vancouver where they film so many things. So it gave me a good shot at it.” – Sarah Chalke.
- “It is beautiful in Vancouver. Let’s face it. I mean, you have the ocean. There’s mountains.” – Eric Close.
- “Vancouver was like a long kiss from a ponytailed girl. I left a piece of myself there. Everybody does the first time.” – Dave Bidini.
- “I have been to Canada several times. It was autumn when I visited Vancouver, and I will always remember the color of the trees in British Columbia were stunning.” – Natalie Dormer.
- “I grew up in Vancouver, British Columbia.” – Ryan Reynolds.
- “I grew up in Vancouver, man. That’s where more than half of my style comes from.” – Seth Rogen.
- “Growing up in Vancouver, it’s not like growing up in Middle America or the middle of Canada. It’s a very movie town.” – Evan Goldberg.
- “I believe the world needs more Canada.” – Bono.
And there you have it! 50 Vancouver Captions for Instagram.
Don’t forget to pin this for later and follow me on IG @mysuitcasejourneys for more photo ideas!