Whether you’re looking for inspiration for your next destination or for a new Instagram caption, these Prague quotes will give you serious wanderlust vibes.
Prague Quotes for Instagram
I visited Prague for the first time in September and I fell head over heels in love with the city of a hundred spires.
Rich history, stunning architecture, cheap beer, vibrant nightlife… If you haven’t been, these are just a few reasons Praha needs to be on your bucket list!
Best Prague Quotes
- Living out my fairytale.
- “If European cities were a necklace, Prague would be a diamond among the pearls.” – Unknown.
- My sense of direction leads me one way: to Prague.
- Happiness is not a state of mind, but a trip to Prague.
- From now on, sweet dreams are made of castles, cathedrals, and sight-seeing in Prague.
- Today’s forecast: 100% chance of castle.
- These Praha streets are nothing short of magic.
- I followed my heart and it led me to Prague.
- You can leave Prague, but it will never leave you.
- I wonder if Prague misses me too.
- How can one complain in a place like Prague?
- Left my heart in Prague, better go back and get it.
- And the award for the best Old Town goes to… Prague!
Short Prague Quotes
- Prague is always a good idea!
- On the search for the best castle in Prague.
- Meet me at Charles Bridge.
- Cue the dreamy castles and cathedrals.
- Disney’s got nothing on Prague.
- What’s not to love about Prague?
- All sunny days here, no fog in Prague.
- Just a girl who loves Prague.
Funny Prague Puns & Quotes
- Czech out this view!
- Just Czeching out Prague.
- Take a pitcher. It will last longer.
- Flipping Prague!
- No Prague-lems here.
- Czeching Prague off my bucket list.
- I tried dating a Czech princess, but I didn’t have the česky to her heart.
- Czech mate!
- Czech ya later!
- “There’ll be Czechs bouncing in the streets of Prague tonight.” – Bernd Liebner.
- Just Lennon against the wall. (Lennon Wall.)
- I love watching the river under Charles Bridge. It’s my favourite live stream.
- You should Prague-ably visit this beautiful city.
- My Prague-nosis? Time in the Czech Republic is working its magic on me.
- Dirty Dancing House. (Dancing House.)
- The cost of a trip to Prague doesn’t have to be astronomical. (Prague Astronomical Clock.)
- Here for the pitchers.
- About to make some pour decisions.
- So pretty that it’s hard not to Staré. (Staré Mesto; Old Town.)
Famous Quotes About Prague
- “Prague is the Paris of the ’90s.” – Marion Ross.
- “Old Prague was a storybook city caked in grime: ancient, soot-blackened. History lived in every detail: in the deerstalker rooftops and the blue-sparking trams.” – Philip Sington.
- “Prague does not have its name for no reason. In truth, Prague is a threshold between the life on Earth and Heaven, a threshold much thinner and narrower than in any other places.” – Gustav Meyrink.
- “Prague isn’t just a city, but an entity of some kind.” – Sezin Koehler.
- “The most unspoiled baroque city in Europe.” – Christopher Booker.
- “In Prague, pork is king. Welcome to Porkopolis, the land that vegetables forgot.” – Anthony Bourdain.
- “Prague is like a vertical Venice: steps everywhere.” – Penelope Gilliatt.
- “In Rome, the statues, in Paris, the paintings, and in Prague, the buildings suggest that pleasure can be an education.” – Caleb Crain.
- “Prague lay before him like a mysterious stranger in an old hat. An exotic woman waiting for him in poor light.” – Victor Gischler.
- “The ancient splendour and beauty of Prague, a city beyond compare, left an impression on my imagination that will never fade.” – Richard Wagner.
Don’t forget to pin these Prague captions for later and follow me @mysuitcasejourneys for more travel inspo!
Need additional caption ideas?
Check out these other caption guides.