Feeling anxious about going on a solo trip? These quotes for traveling alone will help ease your anxiety. And pst! They also make for awesome Instagram captions!
Instagram Quotes for Traveling Alone
Despite having traveled to numerous foreign countries on my own, I still get the heebie-jeebies whenever I fly solo. So hey, I get it! Traveling alone is nerve-wrecking and it’s not necessarily for everyone.
Before you dismiss the idea completely, however, these traveling solo quotes just might change your mind by giving you a little confidence boost.
I’m a firm believer in going on a solo adventure at least once in your life. You never know until you try, and trust me when I say there is nothing more empowering than knowing that you are capable of more than you imagine.
Best Solo Journey Quotes
- One journey alone is equal to a hundred motivational books.
- If you believe yourself worthy of the destination, then you can embark on any journey.
- Book that trip, become a globetrotter, and enjoy your own company.
- First, you pick a place where you want to go. Then, you just go for it.
- Am I going on an adventure alone? Yes, definitely!
- It might be a little scary, but traveling solo is also very liberating.
- Find time for yourself and you’ll realize that everywhere is actually within walking distance.
- Every so often, a leap of faith is what you need as your means of transport.
- One of the most pleasant experiences in the world is waking up alone in a place that is dreamingly distant from the mundane.
- Solitude intensifies the thrill and excitement of journeying to faraway lands.
- A solo journey is your very own adventure.
- Are you still waiting for a sign that it’s time to start your grand solo adventure? This is it!
- Wherever your comfort zone ends is where your true life begins.
- When you spend too much time waiting for other people, you miss out on many of life’s blessings.
- I do what I want, when I want, where I want!
- Good things come to those who book a solo adventure.
- Happiness is when I’m thriving independently in a distant and unfamiliar place. It makes me feel invincible.
- Traveling solo made me realize that fear keeps strangers from becoming friends.
Short Quotes on Solo Travel
- Go solo, go far.
- Solo travel is my therapy.
- Me, myself, and I.
- Give yourself the gift of solo travel.
- Explore, experience, and push beyond.
- Free is how I want to live my life.
- Book that solo trip and get moving.
- You’ll never know if you never go.
- Lonesomeness adds beauty to life.
- Embrace the beauty of traveling solo.
- Explore. Dream. Discover.
- The greatest travel is the one by yourself.
- Solivagant (n) – solitary wanderer.
- Travel alone, never lonely.
- Solo YOLO!
- Jump right in and travel on your own.
- Why not go solo?
- Crazy how far I can go solo.
- Embracing solitude.
- Revel in the act of wandering alone.
- Venture into the unknown alone.
- Go and see for yourself.
- Living my best life, one plane ticket at a time.
- Just be yourself and traverse your own path.
- Falling in love with traveling solo.
- “To travel is to take a journey into yourself.” – Danny Kaye.
- By traveling solo, you get to know the real you.
- You become capable of sincerer contemplation and reflection when you travel alone.
- “Adventure can be an end in itself. Self-discovery is the secret ingredient.” – Grace Lichtenstein.
- Rest your mind, take a break, venture out alone, and figure everything else at your own pace.
- “Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves.” – Henry David Thoreau.
- Meeting amazing places and people, but most importantly, meeting myself.
- “The best trip is the journey you take in finding yourself.” – Angela Vallely.
Motivational Solo Trip Captions for Instagram
- Great people do things before they’re ready. They know that if they bide their time, they will never get anywhere.
- Everything is your own when you decide to go alone. Every triumph, every mistake, every discovery – the world is yours to conquer!
- As you travel solo, you discover how capable you really are.
- Just a bit of courage is all you need to do a lot of awesome things on your own.
- Your world isn’t for anyone else to discover. Venture out and go explore it on your own.
- Go take that solo adventure! You only need yourself to explore and enjoy the world.
- Traveling alone will be the scariest, most liberating, life-changing experience of your life. Try it at least once!
- Friendly reminder: Once you realize you can do it alone, you become a very powerful person.
Funny Solo Travel Captions
- If I waited for anyone to join my travels, I would probably still be waiting.
- Traveling solo took away my irrational fears!
- Being a solo traveler made me an adult.
- Most of my problems can be solved with a solo trip to anywhere.
- If you have to wait for someone to travel with you, you may end up waiting a lifetime!
- I just wanted to get one epic photo so my ex knows I’m having a better life without him.
- “I guess I’m too selfish to travel well with other people.” – Alice Steinbach.
Flying Alone Quotes
- Fly solo, soar free, and defy gravity!
- Those who fly solo have the strongest wings.
- Free as a bird.
- Traveling solo means not having to alternate who gets the window seat.
- Do what is right, even if you’re flying solo.
- “What good are wings without the courage to fly?” – Harper Lee.
- Your wings already exist. All you have to do is fly.
- Never not happy flying alone.
Solo Female Travel Quotes
- “The woman who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been.” – Albert Einstein.
- “If adventures will not befall a young lady in her own village, she must seek them abroad.” – Jane Austen.
- “When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.” – Diane Von Furstenberg.
- “Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.” – Mae West.
- “Never did the world make a queen of a girl who hides in houses and dreams without traveling.” – Roman Payne.
- “She remembered who she was and the game changed.” – Lalah Delia.
Food Quotes About Traveling Alone
- Table for one, but food for two, please.
- One of the perks of solo travel is that no one will steal my fries.
- I know they say to follow your heart, but my stomach is leading the way.
- Eat well, travel often.
- Happiest when eating.
- Good thing I packed my stretchy pants.
- One of the reasons I travel solo: I do not have to share all the delicious food!
- Will travel for food.
More Solo Travel Quotes for Instagram
- Getting out of one’s own box means realizing how much bigger the world really is.
- Kick-starting your solo journey is always the hardest part. The rest is easy.
- Life is fleeting, and the world is expansive. The sooner you start your worldly adventure, the better.
- No one ever really travels alone. There is no shortage of strangers just waiting to be your friend.
- Embrace the right mindset, and you’ll find traveling solo exciting and liberating.
- It is freeing how solo travel unshackles us from other people’s expectations.
- Sceneries are so much more fetching when one is alone.
- It is easier to appreciate and cherish life when you are all alone in a faraway land.
- Certain escapades can only be traveled alone.
- A solo road trip means not having to take turns choosing the playlist.
- Never underestimate the power of a solo road trip and super loud tunes.
- There is, what we call, an impossible journey. It’s the one you don’t begin.
- Decide to venture alone, and you can start right away. Bring someone with you, and you’ll have to wait until they’re ready.
- I just love traveling solo and living my own life.
- How thrilling it is to dive into the unknown alone.
- Blessed are those who are courageous enough to travel on their own.
- Do not waver. Hesitation about traveling alone will lead you nowhere.
- When you travel, you should go with the person you love the most, which is why I always travel on my own.
Famous Solo Trip Quotes
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch.
- “Some journeys in life can only be traveled alone.” – Ken Poirot.
- “Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.” – Henry Rollins.
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain.
- “If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.” – Seth Godin.
- “Live life with no excuses, travel with no regret.” – Oscar Wilde.
- “Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin.
- “Solo travel not only pushes you out of your comfort zone, it also pushes you out of the zone of others’ expectations.” – Suzy Strutner.
- “Sometimes the journey has to be traveled alone in order to appreciate the strengths that lie deep inside of you.” – Steven Aitchison.
- “To awaken alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world. You are surrounded by adventure. You have no idea of what is in store for you, but you will, if you are wise and know the art of travel, let yourself go on the stream of the unknown.” – Freya Stark.
Other Popular Solo Traveler Quotes & Sayings
- “The beauty of traveling solo is that you wonder unexpectedly, but almost certainly into the direction you were meant to go.” – Shannon Ables.
- “A hotel room all to myself is my idea of a good time.” – Chelsea Handler.
- “Traveling alone was like laundry for my thoughts.” – Mark Foster.
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me, it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand.
- “Don’t be scared to walk alone. Don’t be scared to like it.” – John Mayer.
- “I am never happier than when I am alone in a foreign city; it is as if I had become invisible.” – Storm Jameson.
- “We must travel in the direction of our fear.” – John Berryman.
- “The journey of life is amazingly beautiful if you take it as a fearless adventure.” – Debasish Mridha.
- “Loving life is easy when you are abroad – where no one knows you and you hold your life in your hands all alone. You are more master of yourself than at any other time.” – Hannah Arendt.
Don’t forget to pin these quotes for traveling alone and follow me @mysuitcasejourneys for more inspo!
Need additional ideas for IG?
Check out these other caption guides.