With the world’s best museums and art galleries all gathered in this vibrant city, it’s easy to see why London is one of the most visited destinations in the world. If this British capital isn’t already on your bucket list, perhaps these quotes about London will inspire a visit!
Quotes About London
I recently came back from a second trip to London and I cannot tell you how beautiful it truly is. But don’t just hear it from me, these London quotes will tell you exactly why it needs to be your next stop. Or, you can also use them for showing off your trip when you return 😉
Best London Instagram Captions
- All you need is love and a vacation in London.
- When in doubt, follow your heart to London.
- Money can’t buy you happiness, but it can buy you a ticket to London.
- London is always a good idea.
- A bad day in London is still better than a good day anywhere else.
- London is calling, so I must go.
- Relationship status: crushing on Big Ben.
- It’s always pub o’clock in London.
- Afternoon tea in London, pinkies up!
- From now on, sweet dreams are made of scones and sight-seeing in London.
- Wear your crown and go to London.
- I wish London wasn’t so far away.
- There will always be London
Short London Captions for Instagram
View this post on Instagram
- Falling hard for London.
- Living like the royals.
- From London with love.
- “London, baby!” – Joey from Friends.
- London is my therapy.
- Live. Love. London.
- London is my cup of tea.
- London hair, don’t care.
- “Mind the gap.” – London Underground.
- Girl Gone London.
- London mode: on.
Funny London Puns
- London fundon!
- I’m taking life one scone at a time.
- Having the Thames of my life.
- I can’t be Thamed.
- What a brew-tiful day!
- Eye came, Eye saw, Eye conquered.
- Where have you Ben all my life?
- The traffic in London is like a Piccadilly Circus.
- Visiting Buckingham Palace, but I’m having a bad heir day.
- Having the best Thames in London.
- London, Eye’m a fan!
- I tried to grab a pic of the London fog, but I mist.
- 50 shades of earl grey.
- Here’s the hot tea from London.
Famous London Quotes for Instagram
- “In London, everyone is different, and that means anyone can fit in.” – Paddington Bear.
- “When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford.” – Samuel Johnson.
- “A person who is tired of London is not necessarily tired of life; it might be that he just can’t find a parking place.” – Paul Theroux.
- “When it’s three o clock in New York, it’s still 1938 in London.” – Bette Midler.
- “One of the the things I most liked about the city – apart from all its obvious attractions, the theatre, the galleries, the exhilarating walks by the river – was that so few people ever asked you personal questions.” – Julia Gregson.
- “By seeing London, I have seen as much of life as the world can show.” – Samuel Johnson.
- “The man who can dominate a London dinner table can dominate the world.” – Oscar Wilde.
- “London always reminds me of a brain. It is similarly convoluted and circuitous. A lot of cities, especially American ones like New York and Chicago, are laid out in straight lines. Like the circuits on computer chips, there are a lot of right angles in cities like this. But London is a glorious mess.” – James Geary.
- “The parks be the lungs of London.” – Charles Dickens.
- “London is sexy because it’s full of eccentrics.” – Rachel Weisz.
- “In London, love and scandal are considered the best sweeteners of tea.” – John Osborne.
- “I travel continuously, and I see many cities, but there is nowhere like London.” – Norman Foster.
Don’t forget to pin these quotes about Bangkok for later and follow me @mysuitcasejourneys for more travel inspo!
Need additional caption ideas?
Check out these other caption guides.