When I’ve already devoted an entire day to editing photos and planning out my feed, the last thing I want is to spend another hour pulling out my hairs trying to come up with the perfect caption. So, if you’re like me, here are all the best quotes about Bangkok for your next Thailand photo dump!
Quotes About Bangkok
I recently came back from a third trip to Asia’s City of Angels and I cannot tell you how much I adore this vibrant capital. The culture is rich, the food is phenomenal, the rooftop bar scenes are bumpin’, and every corner is filled with cute photo ops.
If you haven’t been yet, perhaps these Bangkok travel quotes will entice you to visit!
Best Bangkok Captions for Instagram
- Bangkok, you’re my happy place.
- Rooftop views and Bangkok nights.
- Money can’t buy you happiness, but it can buy a ticket to Thailand.
- Exploring Bangkok’s urban jungle.
- Temples, tuk-tuks, and Thai tea – oh my!
- Bangkok: where tradition meets the future.
- “Follow your heart,” they said. My heart led me to Bangkok.
- City of Angels, you’ve captured my soul.
- Life is too short. Book that ticket to Thailand.
- I fell in love. His name is Bangkok.
- From golden temples to street food, Bangkok, you have it all.
- The world is your oyster, and Bangkok is the pearl.
- Adventure awaits in the land of smiles!
- There’s no time to be bored in a city as beautiful as Bangkok.
- Happiness is holding tickets that say Bangkok.
Short Bangkok Quotes
- Sawasdee ka from Bangkok. (For women.) Sawasdee krab from Bangkok. (For men.)
- Dreaming about Bangkok.
- Meet me in Bangkok.
- From Bangkok with love.
- Another day, another temple.
- Let’s go to Bangkok.
- My heart belongs in Bangkok.
- Here for the pad thai.
- Falling hard for Thailand.
- Left my heart in Bangkok.
Funny Bangkok Puns
- Thai-m for an unforgettable adventure.
- Bangkok, I’m so Thai-ken by you!
- I’m coconuts for Thailand.
- It sure is rice to be here!
- Come and tuk-tuk me into bed.
- Bangkok, you’re simply un-pho-gettable.
- I think, therefore Siam.
- Keep calm and curry on.
- Yeah, I’m gonna take my horse to the Khao San Road.
- Wat the hell?
- Why did the couple go to Bangkok? They wanted to Thai the knot!
- Just Thai and stop me from coming back!
- “Recently, I was in Bangkok with my wife. I suggested that we check out one of the many temples. She asked, “Wat Pho?” I answered, “Just to get a little culture.” – Unknown.
- What a Thai-m to be alive!
- We ate a delicious dinner and then stayed up to watch the sun-rice.
- Thai me down, I never want to leave Bangkok.
Famous Quotes About Bangkok
- “Bangkok, like Las Vegas, sounds like a place where you make bad decisions.” – Todd Phillips.
- “Bangkok is also safe. If you see anybody wearing camouflage holding a machete, don’t be scared. They sell coconuts.” – Bobby Lee.
- “Perfect is boring and dreams are not real. Just… do. So you think, “I wish I could travel.” Great. Sell your crappy car, buy a ticket to Bangkok, and go. Right now. I’m serious.” – Shonda Rhimes.
- “Getting to places like Bangkok or Singapore was a hell of a sweat. But when you got there it was the back of beyond. It was just a series of small tin sheds.” – David Attenborough.
- “The food and the people in Thailand never let you down and Bangkok is an astonishing place – the culture’s lovely and gentle.” – Dave Myers.
- “Bangkok is the queen of 3:00AM, the spiritual home of those hours that are dead in most places of the world but lit up here with a carnival intensity.” – Pico Iyer.
- “I’d love to visit Thailand just for the street food and the energy of a city like Bangkok.” – Bobby Flay.
- “I wanted to see Thailand. So I went. And I had a good time.” – F. Murray Abraham.
Don’t forget to pin these quotes about Bangkok for later and follow me @mysuitcasejourneys for more travel inspo!
Need additional caption ideas?
Check out these other caption guides.