Ahh Paris… The city of love and romance. It’s everyone’s dream to visit at least once. When I studied in Lyon, I would often take weekend trips to the capital to sip coffee and people watch in Le Marais. From iconic landmarks and world-class museums to incredible food and delicious wines, it’s easy to see why Paris is so well adored. If you need a little inspiration for Paris captions to reminisce your trip on Instagram, here are 50 Paris quotes that will make you fall in love with the city all over again.
Table of Contents
Best Paris Quotes
- Paris is a city of dreams.
- Enjoying life one crêpe at a time.
- Here for the views and croissants.
- Brb, catching a flight to Paris.
- Meet you at the Eiffel Tower.
- Paris is calling and I must go.
- A bad day in Paris is better than a good day anywhere else.
- You never forget your first trip to Paris.
- My name’s not Emily, but catch me in Paris.
- Sorry for what I said when I wasn’t eating a crêpe by the Eiffel Tower.
- How can you complain in a place like Paris?
Short Paris Quotes
- Paris, je t’aime.
- Take me to Paris.
- There is no cure for Paris.
- Pardon my French.
- You had me at bonjour.
- La vie est belle.
- Okay, but first Paris.
- I wish I were in Paris.
- Keep calm and love Paris.
- Life is pain au chocolat.
View this post on Instagram
Funny Paris Puns & Quotes
- Eiffel in love with this city at first sight.
- Paris, I Louvre you.
- You must be from Paris because you’re driving me in-Seine.
- Breakfast of Champs-Élysées.
- Paris, I hope our paths croissant again.
- I couldn’t come to Paris without my French coat.
- Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a Notre-Dame.
- Are you French? Because Eiffel for you.
- In-Seine-ly beautiful.
- Holy crêpe, Paris is amazing.
- I will never baguette this place.
- Oui just love Paris!
- Don’t come to Paris with no Monet.
- I will never get Bordeaux of Paris.
Paris Love Quotes
- Paris is for lovers.
- The City of Love has my heart.
- L’amour de ma vie.
- Paris is not just a city for lovers, but a city to fall in love with.
Famous Quotes About Paris
- “Paris is always a good idea.” – Audrey Hepburn.
- “Just add three letters to Paris, and you have paradise.” – Jules Renard.
- “Breathe Paris in. It nourishes the soul.” – Victor Hugo.
- “Paris is the most beautiful city in the world. It brings tears to your eyes.” – Lee Radziwill.
- “There are only two places in the world where we can live happy – at home and in Paris.” – Ernest Hemingway.
- “When good Americans die, they go to Paris.” – Oscar Wilde.
- “Paris is not a city; it’s a world.” – King Francis I.
- “To know Paris is to know a great deal.” – Henry Miller.
- “Paris, I believe, is a man in his twenties in love with an older woman.” – John Berger.
- “A walk about Paris will provide lessons in history, beauty, and in the point of life.” – Thomas Jefferson.
- “If you’re going to be sad, you might as well be sad in Paris.” – Gossip Girl.
And there you have it! 50 Paris Quotes for Instagram.
Don’t forget to pin this for later and follow me on IG @mysuitcasejourneys for more travel ideas!
Need additional caption ideas? Check out these other caption guides:
- 50 Vancouver Quotes and Captions for Instagram
- 50 Vancouver Quotes to Make You Forget About Rainy Day Blues
- 50 New York Quotes that Are Perfect for Your Instagram Captions
- 50 LA Quotes and Captions to Go Viral on Instagram
- 100 Travel Captions that Will Fuel Your Wanderlust
- 50 San Francisco Quotes that Will Make You Love Bay Area
- 100 Road Trip Quotes to Inspire Your Next Adventure
- 50 Tulum Quotes that are Perfect for Your Vacationgram
- 50 Bali Quotes to Fall in Love with the Island of the Gods
- 50 Tokyo Quotes and Captions Perfect for Your Next Japan Photo Dump