Need a little caption help for social media? These Paris quotes for Instagram will make you fall in love with the city all over again!
Paris Quotes for Instagram
Ahh Paris… The city of love and romance. It’s everyone’s dream to visit at least once.
When I studied in Lyon, I would often take weekend trips to the capital to sip coffee and people watch in Le Marais.
From iconic landmarks and world-class museums to incredible food and delicious wines, it’s easy to see why Paris is so well adored.
Best Quotes About Paris
- Paris is a city of dreams.
- There’s Paris… And then there’s everywhere else.
- Paris exists to remind you that dreams come true.
- In search of cafes, croissants, and the Eiffel Tower.
- I have Paris written in my heart.
- Paris is the only city that you can love unconditionally.
- Paris is calling and I must go.
- Here for the views and croissants.
- Enjoying life one crêpe at a time.
- Brb, catching a flight to Paris.
- Paris is calling and I must go.
- Paris is my new happy place.
- A bad day in Paris is better than a good day anywhere else.
- You never forget your first trip to Paris.
- How can you complain in a place like Paris?
- Currently in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
- Doing this sweet thing called visiting Paris.
Short Paris Quotes
- Life is short, go to Paris!
- Paris, je t’aime.
- When in doubt, go to Paris.
- Beautiful Paris.
- Paris life.
- From Paris with love.
- Take me to Paris.
- Paris through my eyes.
- There is no cure for Paris.
- Parisian nights be like this!
- Always dreaming of Paris.
- Paris on my mind.
- I can’t stop thinking of Paris.
- Oh là là!
- Unforgettable Paris.
- You had me at bonjour.
- Pardon my French.
- Okay, but first Paris.
- Paris is my therapy.
- I wish I were in Paris.
- Keep calm and love Paris.
- Life is pain au chocolat.
- A one way ticket to Paris.
- Travel to Paris? Check.
- You can’t go wrong with Paris.
- All roads lead to Paris.
- Take me back to Paris.
- If lost, return to Paris.
- Unapologetically loving Paris.
Quotes About Eiffel Tower
- Meet you at the Eiffel Tower.
- If there’s one thing I love, it’s a good view of the Eiffel Tower.
- No view can make me fall in love with it but, surely the view of Paris from the Eiffel Tower does.
- Eiffel Tower at night is pure magic.
- Seeing the Eiffel Tower shine at night, I don’t think I’ve seen anything more magical!
- I’m not the same since seeing the Eiffel Tower shine at night.
- Here’s another Eiffel Tower photo to brighten up your day.
- Greetings from the prettiest tower on the planet.
- Enjoying a bird’s eye view from the Eiffel Tower.
- Climbing the Eiffel Tower? Check!
- You’ve not been to Paris if you didn’t see the Eiffel Tower.
- It feels like I am on top of the world.
- Relationship status: crushing on the Eiffel Tower.
- I’m just a girl, standing in front of the Eiffel Tower, asking it to love me.
- There’s something so magical about the Eiffel Tower.
- 674 steps afterward and I am still happy!
- This view never gets old.
- The best way to see Paris is from the top of the Eiffel Tower.
- Call it a cliché but you can’t go to Paris and not climb the Eiffel Tower.
- It might be dressed in iron, but the beauty of this landmark will melt your heart.
Paris Love Quotes
- Paris is for lovers.
- All you need is love and a vacation in Paris.
- Paris is not just a city for lovers, but a city to fall in love with.
- Find someone who looks at you like I look at Paris.
- I love you to Paris and back!
City of Love Paris Captions
- The City of Love has my heart.
- Made it to the City of Love.
- No wonder it’s called the City of Love!
Paris Quotes in French
- La vie est belle. (Life is beautiful.)
- Le coup de foudre. (Love at first sight.)
- Paris c’est pas la France, c’est Paris. (Paris is not France, it is Paris.)
- Tout commence à Paris. (Everything begins in Paris.)
- “Respirer Paris, cela conserve l’âme.” – Victor Hugo. (Breath in Paris, it nourishes the soul.)
- “Ajoutez deux lettres à Paris, et c’est le paradis.” – Jules Renard. (The direct English translation is “Add two letters to Paris and it’s paradise.” Or, if you want to use the English version of this quote, “Add three letters to Paris and it’s paradise.”)
- L’amour de ma vie. (Love of my life.)
- Au revoir, Paris mon amour! (Goodbye Paris, my love!)
- I’ve found Paris-dise.
- PARadISe found.
- Paris is a very France-y city.
- I’m starting to France-y this city.
- In Paris, Eiffel in love.
- Eiffel in love with this city at first sight.
- Eiffel hard for this city.
- I think Eiffel into Paris-dise.
- Are you French? Because Eiffel for you.
- I came to Paris to find Louvre.
- Paris, I Louvre you.
- What’s not to Louvre about Paris?
- Paris is the City of Louvre.
- Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a Notre Dame.
- You must be from Paris because you’re driving me in-Seine.
- Going in-Seine over this city!
- What a Seine-sational city!
- In-Seine-ly beautiful.
- Breakfast of Champs-Élysées.
- When in Paris, we only have breakfast of the Champignons.
- Holy crêpe, Paris is amazing.
- The food in Paris is brie-ond belief!
- I will never baguette this place.
- How could I baguette about Paris?
- Oui just love Paris!
- Don’t come to Paris with no Monet.
- I couldn’t come to Paris without my French coat.
- I’m having a beret good time in Paris.
- I will never get Bordeaux of Paris.
- Paris, I hope our paths croissant again.
More Funny Quotes About Paris
- Sorry for what I said when I wasn’t eating a crêpe by the Eiffel Tower.
- I visited the Louvre, but I didn’t like it… Mona Lisa was framed.
- I heard DaVinci and Michelangelo got into an argument, but it ended with a draw.
- My name’s not Emily, but catch me in Paris.
- Paris feels like a love affair you never want to leave.
- I tried to take a cute pic in front of the Eiffel Tower, but I accidentally got photobombed by a baguette.
Other Paris IG Captions
- Excuse my French, but I’m in France.
- Paris is the solution to all my problems.
- Greedy for love and macarons.
- I left Paris, but Paris hasn’t left me.
- Falling in love with Paris is inevitable.
- When I’m in Paris, the world is my oyster.
- She has that certain je ne sais quoi.
- Paris is a movie. I’m the main character.
- Paris is a dream and I don’t want to wake up.
- Wandering the streets of Paris feels like I’m in a dream.
- I can never decide whether Paris is more beautiful by day or by night.
- I can’t believe it took me this long to travel to Paris!
- Paris is a real dream.
- Dreams do come true in Paris.
- I know exactly where my heart is: Paris.
- One glass of wine in Paris and everything falls into place.
- Paris is not an option, it is a damn choice.
- I’m falling in love with Paris all over again!
Famous Sayings About Paris
- “Paris is always a good idea.” – Audrey Hepburn.
- “If you’re going to be sad, you might as well be sad in Paris.” – Gossip Girl.
- “But Paris after midnight… Is magic.” – Midnight in Paris.
- “London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation.” – G.K. Chesterton.
- “Paris is the most beautiful city in the world. It brings tears to your eyes.” – Lee Radziwill.
- “We’ll always have Paris.” – Humphrey Bogart.
- “There are only two places in the world where we can live happy – at home and in Paris.” – Ernest Hemingway.
- “When good Americans die, they go to Paris.” – Oscar Wilde.
- “Paris is not a city; it’s a world.” – King Francis I.
- “To know Paris is to know a great deal.” – Henry Miller.
- “Paris, I believe, is a man in his twenties in love with an older woman.” – John Berger.
- “It’s Paris. You don’t come here for the weather.” – Adrian Leeds.
- “An artist has no home in Europe except in Paris.” – Friedrich Nietzsche.
- “A walk about Paris will provide lessons in history, beauty, and in the point of life.” – Thomas Jefferson.
Don’t forget to pin these Paris instagram captions for later and follow me on IG @mysuitcasejourneys for more travel ideas!
Need additional caption ideas?
Check out these other travel quotes.