Having been to Singapore on numerous different occasions, I can confidently say One Farrer Hotel is one of the best and most accommodating properties I’ve ever stayed at. If you’re planning a trip to Singapore and not sure where to stay, look no further!
One Farrer Hotel
Address: 1 Farrer Park Station Rd, Singapore 217562
Phone Number: +65 6363 0101
Check-In Time: 3:00PM
Check-Out Time: 12:00PM
Reservation was made for 2 nights in Skyline Studio.
About One Farrer
View this post on Instagram
One Farrer Hotel is a 5-star urban hotel-resort located in one of Singapore’s heritage districts. It encompasses three hotel concepts within one in which it houses an Urban Hotel, Loft Apartments, and Skyline Hotel & Sky Villas. Not only does its chic contemporary design make it perfect for weekend staycations and for visitors exploring Singapore for the first time, it’s suitable for business travellers as well.
From Changi Airport, it takes approximately 20 minutes by car to reach One Farrer. (I recommend downloading “Grab”, which is similar to Uber, but a tad cheaper and more popular in Southeast Asia.)
Alternatively, you can take the MRT. The great thing about Singapore is that it has a fantastic public transportation system. (Did I mention their MRTs are fully air conditioned!?) Simply get off at Farrer Park station and take either exit A or C.
My flight landed super early in the AM and despite their check-in time being 3:00PM, I was able to access my room right away. All in all, the check-in process was smooth and very straight forward.
As mentioned earlier, One Farrer does encompass three hotels within one.
The Urban Hotel, as its name suggests, is for urban travellers and its modern décor was designed to reflect the comforts of home. Loft Apartments expand further on that home-away-from-home concept and is fitting for long-term stays. Lastly, Skyline Hotel & Sky Villas is the most luxurious of the three. Sykline rooms/suites are perched high above allowing for expansive views of Singapore’s horizon. Not to mention, Skyline residents have access to exclusive privileges (outlined below). Again, the room I stayed in was the Skyline Studio.
Skyline Resident Privileges
Being a Skyline resident means you can benefit from these following perks:
- Exclusive (express) check-in and check-out at Music Room on floor 18
- 24 hour Lifestyle Concierge services
- Exclusive access to Skyline Lounge and Terrace
- Exclusive use of private rooftop swimming pool
- Five complimentary meals a day (at Skyline Lounge)
- Continental breakfast from 7:00AM to 10:30AM
- Sandwich/snacks from 12:00PM to 2:00PM
- Afternoon tea from 3:00PM to 5:00PM
- Cocktails from 5:30PM to 8:00PM
- Late night snacks and dessert from 8:30PM to 10:00PM
- Complimentary in-room mini bar replenished daily
- Complimentary garment pressing up to 3 pieces per day (not including express services)
- Complimentary local phone calls
- Exclusive use of Skyline 24/7 workout facilities
- Use of private meeting room up to 2 hours at Skyline Technology Center (subject to availability)
Spa & Fitness
While staying at One Farrer, I got to experience a relaxing spa session at their Spa Retreat. The staff were extremely friendly and I loved that they had a jacuzzi pool. I felt absolutely rejuvenated afterwards and almost wish my massage lasted longer!
Men’s outdoor jacuzzi. (Pools are gender separated.)
Apart from the exclusive rooftop swimming pool Skyline residents have access to, One Farrer also has a public one in addition to a pool bar – Sunset Bar – that completes your afternoon by the pool.
For those who sleep a little later or maybe wake up earlier in the mornings, One Farrer’s gym facilities are 24/7 so there’s no rush in scheduling your workout of the day.
Value of Price: ★★★★☆
Internet Access: Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Conveniently located
- Very hospitable and friendly staff. At the lounge and spa, everyone remembered my name and it truly felt like a personalized experience.
- 5 complimentary meals daily perfect for those lazy days you just want to lounge in the hotel
- Wide selection of pillows to choose from. (They even have a pillow menu!) If you’re like me and suffer neck pain/injury, One Farrer has got you covered.
- Universal outlets
- Complimentary mini bar
- Plenty of drinking water. In fact, more than enough! Some hotels only give you two bottles a day then they start charging or sometimes housekeeping will see that you still have water left and not give you any new bottles. That’s not the case at all at One Farrer. This is a huge plus because you especially gotta stay hydrated in the Singapore heat!
- 24/7 gym facilities
- 5 complimentary meals a day. It’s a dangerous thing how convenient this is! You’ll almost not want to step foot outside the hotel hahaa.
Like what you see? Check here for availabilities and book today!