They say if you can’t go to heaven, LA is the next best thing. Well, I totally agree! The sunshine, the beach, the palm trees, the food, blaming the traffic when you’re late, people watching, the diversity and mix of vibrant cultures, the way the weather is always perfect… There’s just something about the city of angels that is so incredibly magnetic. No matter how many times I’ve been, it simply never gets old. If you haven’t experienced these Californian charms, here are 50 LA quotes that are sure to inspire you to visit. And pst! If you’ve already been, you can use them as captions to show off your LA memories on IG 😉
Table of Contents
Best LA Quotes
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a trip to Los Angeles.
- Nothing comes close to the golden coast.
- Hollywood isn’t a place. It’s a way of life.
- All I need are palm trees and this little slice of paradise.
- If you can’t go to heaven, LA is the next best thing.
- Don’t miss out on this Los Angeles bliss.
- Palm trees. Poolside. Tanned skin. Sunsets. Hot Nights. Los Angeles.
- Living off of iced coffee and sunshine.
- In a golden state of mind.
- A bad day in LA is better than a good day anywhere else.
Short LA Quotes
- California dreamin’.
- Take me to LA.
- Living it up in Los Angeles.
- Lost in Los Angeles.
- Endless summer in LA.
- A boulevard called sunset.
- Just here for an In-N-Out burger.
- It’s a good day to be in LA.
- Sunsets are better in Los Angeles.
- LA, where dreams come true.
- Los Angeles, I’m yours.
- The sky’s more blue in Malibu.
- West coast, best coast.
- We were made in LA.
- California hair, don’t care.
- I left my heart in LA.
- My favorite color is sunset.
Funny LA Puns & Quotes
- Keep palm and carry on.
- I love you to the pier and back.
- Call me an angel, ‘cause I’m in a city full of them.
- California is my sand-tuary.
- With my boo in Malibu.
- Let’s taco ’bout my love for Venice Beach.
- A day of shopping? That will Beverly nice!
- Where do LA ghosts go on Halloween? MaliBOO!
- Why did the cow come to Hollywood? To make mooo-vies.
- Why did the fish come to Hollywood? He wanted to be a starfish.
- How do you reply to an email about someone freaking out at the Los Angeles International Airport? Re: LAX.
Love & Inspirational LA Quotes
- Feeling so starstruck everywhere I go.
- Relationships status: In love with sunsets and this city.
Famous Quotes About Los Angeles
- “I love Los Angeles. I love Hollywood. They’re beautiful. Everybody’s plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic.” – Andy Warhol.
- “Los Angeles is the Great Gatsby of American cities.” – Kevin Starr.
- “The city burning is Los Angeles’s deepest image of itself.” – Joan Didion.
- “In Los Angeles, everyone is a star.” – Denzel Washington.
- “I love Los Angeles. It reinvents itself every 2 days.” – Billy Connolly.
- “Malibu: With sounds of waves crashing, and the ocean at the doorstep, you feel like you are hours away from civilization. And with L.A. traffic, YOU ARE.” – Jennifer Harrison.
- “City of stars, are you shining just for me?” – La La Land.
- “In Los Angeles, by the time you’re 35, you’re older than most of the buildings.” – Delia Ephron.
- “Los Angeles is like a beauty parlor at the end of the universe.” – Emily Mortimer.
And there you have it! 50 LA Quotes for Instagram.
Don’t forget to save these Los Angeles quotes and check out some of my other LA photo ideas!