I’m not usually one to shop when travelling. Since frequenting Singapore, however, I quickly fell in love with brands like Charles & Keith. If you’re looking for a little quality me time and wish to treat yourself to a much-needed retail therapy, Concorde Hotel Singapore is the perfect stay for you.
Concorde Hotel Singapore
Address: 100 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238840
Phone Number: +65 6733 8855
Check-In Time: 2:00PM
Check-Out Time: 12:00PM
Reservation was made for 2 nights in Premier Suite.
About Concorde Hotel Singapore
Located in the Orchard Road shopping district, Concorde Hotel Singapore houses a total of 407 rooms. Despite its history since 1983 when doors first opened, the hotel is newly renovated and now a modern luxury. More importantly, in addition to its close proximity to nearby shops, it is a 10-minute ride to popular attraction sights like Marina Bay and Clarke Quay. In other words, it really is in the middle of all the action in town!
Concorde is a short 5-minute walk from both Somerset and Dhoby Ghaut MRT stations. Alternatively, you can book a ride with Grab or Uber. (Grab is essentially the Singaporean version of Uber although I do find their rides to be cheaper.)
Check-in begins at 2:00pm and Premier guests have access to private check-in and check-out. This is great for when you’re in a rush or you simply don’t want to stand around waiting in line.
The Premier Suite spans across 42sqm and features a king size bed perfect for two. (Extra beds are available upon request, but subject to additional charges/night.) The great thing about being a Premier guest is that you receive exclusive benefits as highlighted below:
- Complimentary minibar (replenished daily)
- Evening cocktails and snacks from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at Premier Lounge
- Choice of breakfast at either Premier Lounge or Spices Café
- Use of Premier Lounge and its facilities every day from 7:00am to 11:00pm
- Complimentary laundry services up to two pieces a day (not applicable for dry cleaning)
- Private check-in and check-out with minimal waiting time
- Extended check-out time (subject to availability)
Amenities: ★★★★★ (pool, fitness center, business center, lounge, and wedding banquet venue available)
Value of Price: ★★★★★
Internet Access: Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Premier guests receive exclusive benefits
- Complimentary in-room fruit plate
- Walking distance to major shops and malls
- Extra beds can be requested and family rooms with bunk beds are also available for those travelling with children
- I liked that they had live piano performances in the lobby. Very relaxing and perfect with a glass of bubbles.
- The hotel lobby is somewhat confusing to access for Grab/Uber drivers. Some of them know to follow signs, but more often than not they don’t know the way and drop passengers off at the back entrance. Not really a major issue. However, if you’re travelling with luggage, do make sure to specify you want pick-up/drop-off at the front door.
Like what you see? Check here for availabilities and book today!