I’m not usually one to shop when travelling. Since frequenting Singapore, however, I quickly fell in love with brands like Charles & Keith. If you’re looking for a little quality me time and wish to treat yourself to a much-needed retail therapy, Concorde Hotel Singapore is the perfect stay for you.
Concorde Hotel Singapore
Address: 100 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238840
Phone Number: +65 6733 8855
Check-In Time: 2:00PM
Check-Out Time: 12:00PM
Reservation was made for 2 nights in Premier Suite.
About Concorde Hotel Singapore
Located in the Orchard Road shopping district, Concorde Hotel Singapore houses a total of 407 rooms. Despite its history since 1983 when doors first opened, the hotel is newly renovated and now a modern luxury. More importantly, in addition to its close proximity to nearby shops, it is a 10-minute ride to popular attraction sights like Marina Bay and Clarke Quay. In other words, it really is in the middle of all the action in town!
Concorde is a short 5-minute walk from both Somerset and Dhoby Ghaut MRT stations. Alternatively, you can book a ride with Grab or Uber. (Grab is essentially the Singaporean version of Uber although I do find their rides to be cheaper.)
Check-in begins at 2:00pm and Premier guests have access to private check-in and check-out. This is great for when you’re in a rush or you simply don’t want to stand around waiting in line.
The Premier Suite spans across 42sqm and features a king size bed perfect for two. (Extra beds are available upon request, but subject to additional charges/night.) The great thing about being a Premier guest is that you receive exclusive benefits as highlighted below:
- Complimentary minibar (replenished daily)
- Evening cocktails and snacks from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at Premier Lounge
- Choice of breakfast at either Premier Lounge or Spices Café
- Use of Premier Lounge and its facilities every day from 7:00am to 11:00pm
- Complimentary laundry services up to two pieces a day (not applicable for dry cleaning)
- Private check-in and check-out with minimal waiting time
- Extended check-out time (subject to availability)
Amenities: ★★★★★ (pool, fitness center, business center, lounge, and wedding banquet venue available)
Value of Price: ★★★★★
Internet Access: Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Premier guests receive exclusive benefits
- Complimentary in-room fruit plate
- Walking distance to major shops and malls
- Extra beds can be requested and family rooms with bunk beds are also available for those travelling with children
- I liked that they had live piano performances in the lobby. Very relaxing and perfect with a glass of bubbles.
- The hotel lobby is somewhat confusing to access for Grab/Uber drivers. Some of them know to follow signs, but more often than not they don’t know the way and drop passengers off at the back entrance. Not really a major issue. However, if you’re travelling with luggage, do make sure to specify you want pick-up/drop-off at the front door.
Like what you see? Check here for availabilities and book today!
I am not surprised to see this on the lists as Singapore is home to a lot of beautiful hotels. We stayed in the Pan Pacific Hotel, and when I did my research before it is hard to pick. I love the pictures you shared and as always very informative and helpful to others who are looking for a hotel to stay in Singapore.
I always love staying at the Concorde; Singapore is no different. What a lovely addition to a trip!
Wow, this looks like an amazing hotel to stay at. That lobby is absolutely stunning and the rooms seem to be spacious and immaculate. Will surely consider staying at this hotel when we visit Singapore.
I love that though the interior and reception area look very fancy and imposing, the rooms look very comfortable and homey. I think I’d enjoy a stay at the Concorde Hotel in Singapore.
Rooms are lovely and hotel looks luxurious to stay.
This looks amazing! I would stay here!
This sounds like a fantastic place to stay! I love that you can see all the greenery of the trees from the window of your room. That Premier Suite looks sweet!
This looks like a lavish hotel. Will definitely check it out on my visit to Singapore. Thanks for sharing
I have stayed in the Concorde Singapore before. Abit old but they kept it pretty well. Nowadays I prefer newer boutique hotels. Bed linens are more fresh, and I prefer non carpeted floors due to my dust allergy. Otherwise I agree big hotel chains like Concorde have better accessibility.